Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Don't stop....the Ravens!!!

Tom "i look gay in a cowboy hat" Brady you slippery MF'r. Just because my girlfriend loves you more than me DOES NOT mean that you are supposed get ridiculous 4th down and goal penalty calls. I don't expect anything less from your zombie-like fans then start throwing the ticker tape and firing up the Dick, uh-hum, Duckboats because you yet again scored the winning touchdown in the fourth quarter, leaving your team lacking a loss. But not I. No sir, not I. You almost lost to Philly, you almost lost to Ballmerr (that's how they say it.) I know almost is the key word, Doug. Punt this, asshole.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

52-7....wasn't that the score of the game? oh, and learn how to spell ridiculous...thanks.

Ted said...

Yes, honey. The score of last nights football game was 52-7. How is fantasy island? Are there unicorns there?

Unknown said...

i'm not talkin' about last night's game pal...i'm talking about your sucky redskins getting their asses kicked.

Ted said...

And I'm talking about your homo quarterback and his bastard child getting a boarderline holding call that literally handed them the game. They way that Tom Brady made Stetson seem gayer.