Wednesday, April 23, 2008

There's always next year...

and there's always go F yourself.
Last night the Capitals weren't able to get past the Flyers. Which reminds me of something. Philadelphia sucks. I hate Philly fans, teams and people alike. Maybe I'm overreacting due to the emotional stress of watching those dirty rat bastards crush the hopes and dreams of a young team of excellent hockey players. Maybe my anger comes from the fact that Philly made me throw a chair across the bar and get thrown out of said bar. Maybe I've finally come to the realization that no matter what I do, Philly will always be there. Looking at me, staring at me, taunting me. Getting in the background of my photos and making a silly face, getting drunk at a Christmas party and grabbing my brothers wife. Or maybe, just maybe, it's because Philly sucks.
Philly strikes me as the kind of city that beats his wife, and his dog, but is really a closet homosexual or pederast.

The more I think about it, the more I dislike it. OK, Cheesesteak is good, but everything else sucks. Plus, the stupid Flyer's have no shot at the cup, seeing as no Philly team has brought anything home since I was born. (76ers in 83) Listen good, you cheesesteakmongering, has been capital of the US, you suck for raining on my parade.

Also, there has been some buzz about town regarding our fans throwing trash onto the ice and booing. The initial reaction last night was that people were upset that we lost, and felt that they were let down by their team. So in response to this anger and resentment, they threw things at the Caps and booed them. On the contrary, I believe that it was simply a knee jerk reaction to the Flyers. Remember, they are from Philly. I think the Caps were simply booing the Flyers and throwing trash at them, which probably made the Flyers feel right at home, so it turns out that we are classier than I thought. Philly, boo's, trash? Sounds like a good time.

No comments: