Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen

Please don't hesitate to tell your friends and enemies about FreGloMerica. I would like to get more people involved in FGA. Please just make sure that everyone knows what they are getting into. Humor. I don't need a bunch of whining crybabies getting offended. Unfortunately, as Opie or Anthony said this morning, in modern day America people have begun to believe that they have the right not to be offended. That's just silly. There is nothing that would ever lead me to think that anyone has a protected right not to be offended. So shove it.
Also, I am going to start posting somewhat relevant articles that I come across. So when you see a post that is credited to someone other than myself, they are one hundred percent real articles. I cannot speak to the sources, but they are going to be from real journalists. Ya know, the kind that have ethics and don't ignore things just because they don't bring good ratings. For instance, authors that write about the successes and progress in Iraq and the War on Terror, instead of just filling idiots heads with sensationalist bullshit. I will do my best to stay on track. Freedom, Glory, America.
Don't worry kids, I'm still a large, angry American male in his mid-twenties. I'm still upset. I'll still be ranting.

No comments: